Spinal diseases always lead the way in the list of the most common diseases of the 21st century. The first line, in most cases, belongs to diagnosis: fibroids of the cervix - a serious diseaseThe intervention requires the intervention of experienced physicians.
This disease is not for anyone, both women and men (clinical cases of cervical necrosis in men are reported less often than in women, but they do occur). In addition, the disease is increasingly "rejuvenating", today signs of cervical necrosis can be observed not only in people who have passed the age of 40, but also in peoplejust celebrated the 25th birthday yesterday.
What is cervical spondylosis, the catalyst for the onset of this disease, why is there an epidemic called cervical vertebrae, symptoms of cervical bone tumors should be examined atWhat medical facilities, how to not take risks and eat the chance to get rid of cervical necrosis permanently? For those who are looking for answers to these questions, this article is for. So first things first.
General information about disease
This disease can be described in one word - dystrophy. It arises on the basis of changes in the chemical composition of bone and cartilage tissue and leads to a loss of elasticity and strength of the elements of the spine (the disc). Their structure changes, first the outer layer (annulus fibrosus) is destroyed, then the inner layer (the leprosy). The disc (fibrous cartilage) completely lost its properties may be deformed, overgrown with growth (bone-forming) cells and displaced.
Discs, changing their shape, size and position, pinching nerve roots (they can damage one of the 8 pairs of spinal nerves located in this area) or blood channels (dynamicthe circuit responsible for feeding the brain through this area). . . In both the first and second cases, the symptoms of necrosis of the cervical spine are clearly perceived.
Cervical fibroids are the most common diagnosis that a neurologist or a chiropractor must tell his or her patient. Cervical spinal tumors, the most common reason to see a doctor, are the result of two reasons:
- Anatomical features. Damage to the upper part of the spine is related to the reduction and fragility of its connecting elements (vertebrae, disc).
- Severe load. Stock is responsible for both mobility and stability at the same time. This cannot lead to rapid "wear" of weak links.
That is why the question: Can cervical fibroids be treated?
Cause of the disease
Before moving on: how to cure cervical bone tumors, you should understand the causes of the disease and try to rule out factors that could trigger the development of the disease.
It is not possible to give an exhaustive list of catalysts, but it is possible to outline the times that could lead to the fact that signs of cervical degeneration will not leave you at all. wait.
The main causes of osteonecrosis:
- unhealthy diet (running snacking, fast food, lack of a fully balanced diet and food - this is a direct pathway to tissue deteriorationcartilage and bones, inadequate intake of trace elements and vitamins to support its health);
- sedentary lifestyle (another viable option is lack of physical activity, it causes stagnation of the living factors and lack of adequate oxygen supply to the tissues);
- genetic predisposition (in this case, you can ask your parents what to do with cervical osteoporosis, they will tell you how to get rid of cervical spinal tumors and what manifestations of the diseasethis how);
- deferred trauma (a need to obtain information about degenerative cervical disease is also possible when the development of the disease is the result of traumatic disc displacement or rupture);
- diseases of the vascular system, of an infectious or inflammatory nature (in the first case, information on the subject: how to treat degenerative cervical spine degeneration that occurs due to a deficiency of supporting nutrientscartilage tissue, the second due to the fault of autoimmune and necrotic processes that destroy joints, vertebrae and discs).
Hormonal instability caused by overweight or stress, as well as improper posture (scoliosis) are two more reasons to become familiar with the case literature: can cure cervical fibroids.
The causes of cervical bone necrosis are formed. Error correction work is completed. At this point, it is most important not to miss symptoms of cervical necrosis (in the case of too late elimination of the risk factors and the manifestation of the disease). The earlier they are diagnosed, the quick and easy the path to recovery is.
For convenience, it is possible to divide all signs of the disease into two groups. This can be done based on one key criterion: origin.
The first group is the phenomenon, the appearance of this phenomenon is caused by the clamping of the blood vessels (caused by vascular changes). The channels that transport blood are compressed, saturated with oxygen and nutrients, unable to fulfill their duties, and parts of the brain do not receive enough nutrition and lose part of their function.
The second group includes symptoms, manifestations involving pinched nerve ends (due to nerve changes). In most cases, the vagus nerve (regulating the state of the esophagus, pharynx and larynx), the phrenic nerve (responsible for heart rhythm and regulation of breathing), as well asnerve endings encapsulate other organs of the internal structure, deforming, destroying, and mixing the disc and vertebrae.
More detailed information on how not to miss the first "bells" of the disease in the case of cervical spondylolisthesis and using the timely help that a doctor can provide is presented intable below.
|Changes in the state of the vascular system||dizziness, fainting
lack of coordination
decreased concentration of attention
loss of vision and hearing
immediate black dot
|Neurological changes||pain in the neck, temples, occipital (continuous, paroxysmal)
pain spreading to arms, shoulders, interstitial areas, chest
shortness of breath, shortness of breath, choking
pressure, chest tightness, chest pain
entanglement, difficulty swallowing, dryness, itchy throat
Important! If at least one of the symptoms from the table above appears, it is urgent to seek medical attention and initiate treatment for cervical fibroids. Any other behavior can lead to more serious consequences that cannot be cured without surgical intervention!
How to treat cervical bone necrosis, here's the stinging question. The answer is clear: with the help of complex therapy appointed by a doctor with a competent expertise.
Fighting this disease requires the patient to be disciplined and strictly adhere to the recommendations of the specialist. In most cases, cervical spondyloloma can be cured with the help of several methods of traditional medicine and alternative medicine at the same time (only the patient coordinating doctor canidentifying a specific program for effective treatment of cervical vertebrae).
Normally, he chooses techniques from the following list:
Physiotherapy is a great tool for wellness therapy that allows you to both cure degenerative cervical spondylolisthesis while improving your overall health. It solves several problems at once:
- normalizes blood circulation;
- speeds up metabolism;
- analgesic syndrome;
- enhances the strength of the muscle corset;
- removed the spine;
- charges with cheerfulness and optimism.
There are some rules explaining how to get rid of cervical bone tumors by properly charging without making the situation worse. They read:
- exercise sets should be selected by a specialist with an idea of the general clinical picture (age, chronic disease and patient characteristics);
- any discomfort during school hours becomes a reason to refuse exercise (at least before consulting a doctor), as well as the stage of exacerbation of the disease;
- overly aggressive sudden movements are completely excluded, you need to do it with caution, in no hurry; The
- exercise should be done regularly (exercising over time won't solve the problem).
Massage (manual therapy)
Is there another way to treat fibroids? Rather. All that is needed to activate the body's regenerating properties, reduce spasm, release nerve roots, pinched arteries, and relieve symptoms are the skillful hands of a masseur. excellent.
The general rule of thumb is:
- procedure must be performed by a specialist with appropriate education and experience;
- contact time problem area - not more than 35 minutes;
- duration of a course (without interruption) - not more than 12 sessions;
- Any change in a patient's condition must be known to their attending physician.
Important! Do a massage for osteonecrosis or go to a therapist's office - instruction manuals with contraindications are strictly forbidden!
This field of clinical medicine has found its own answer to the question: how to get rid of osteonecrosis? She suggests using the healing properties of various phenomena, including:
- high frequency (ultrasonic) sound waves;
- mechanical vibration (vibration);
- currents of varying intensity (electrophoresis, UHF);
- ultraviolet (quartz) radiation;
- other physiotherapy techniques.
These processes help to kick in positive motivations. They normalize blood flow, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, facilitate drug use and shorten the time it takes for tissues to absorb.
How do I deal with osteonecrosis of the cervix, which continues to progress, despite all efforts to stop it? Only with the help of drugs designed to eliminate the causes of this phenomenon.
All drugs used under the synthetic method are divided into several groups, depending on the action to be taken. The table below will help clarify the situation.
|Analgesics, NSAIDs||relieves pain,
removes the inflammatory process
||reduces muscle spasm|
|Chondroprotectors||activates tissue regeneration,
restores disc structure, vertebrae, joints
|Vitamins & Minerals
activates the protective properties of the body,
strengthens the immune system,
The therapist will decide for himself on how to treat cervical necrosis. They may complement therapy with drugs of the vasodilator group (to reduce vasodilators), antidepressants (to reduce nerve stress) and others, depending on the clinical picture. overall screening of the disease.
In summary, we can give a definite answer to the main question: is bone necrosis treated? Yes, but only under the close supervision of a qualified physician and with the great wishes of the patient himself!