The formation of correct posture in children largely depends on the environment. The duty of parents and the workers in the nursery, to schools, to follow the correct position for children to stand, sit, walk, and use the exercises to develop primarily the muscles of the back, legs, abdomen. This ensures that the child has developed the natural muscular corset.
The spine, the changes
The spine (vertebral column) is a significant part of the axial skeleton consists of 33-34 vertebrae, which are connected by ligaments, and joints.
In the womb the baby's spine, it looks like a single arc. When the child of light, straighten the spine, nearly in a straight line. The birth from the moment it begins to form posture. The skill of keeping the head in the lifted position, the cervical spine, the baby's gradually happening, leaning forward, called cervical lordosis. If the time has come when the child already knows how to sit, thoracic spine is also shaped bending, only backwards (kyphosis). But if the child begins to walk, the lumbar a little curved, the convexity facing forward. This is the lumbar lordosis. Therefore, it is important to follow the correct formation of a child's posture.
About posture and its violations of
Posture, the ability of the individual to keep their body in various positions. This is good and bad.
Posture is correct, if the calm person, the to the normal position, the active extra stress, keep your head up, body straight. In addition, there is an easy walk, slightly reduced, loose shoulders forward facing, chest, abs, legs, straight to the knee.
The incorrect posture, the person is not able to properly keep your body, therefore, as a general rule, standing, moving on the ground, legs bent, shoulder, head, stick in the abdomen. This posture interferes with the normal functioning of the internal organs.
Various violations of posture, regardless of whether hot, lordosis, kyphosis, or scoliosis (lateral curvature of the spine) is quite common in children preschool and school ages. Most of the kids, or physically impaired, or suffer from a chronic disease, or who has suffered severe illness in early childhood.
Prevention of postural disorders
The prevention of all disorders related to posture, be comprehensive, and based on the following principles.
With the proper nutrition.
The constantly developing body of the child all growth needs of useful nutrient. The diet should be full varied, as this depends on how appropriate the development of muscles, the bones.
The locomotor activity.
It is very important that the children's health posture, exercise, various sports (especially skiing, swimming), gymnastics, tourism, active outdoor games, etc. You should be aware that if the physical development does not force the child to be sharp, but quick loading.
Correct mode of the day.
To avoid problems with posture not only need to arrange the correct mode of the day (walking, sleeping, waking, feeding, etc.), but strictly observe it, without any exception, for example, over the weekend.
Comfortable children's room.
- The room should have good lighting. An extra table lamp shall be fitted on the children's desk.
- The table height should match the height of the child. There are special tables, which are designed to correct posture of the student.
- The chair must repeat the curves of the body. However, instead of this orthopedic chair may be behind your back at the level of the lumbar pillow in addition to the usual chair. The height of the chair is ideally the same as the height of the lower leg. Use a footrest, if you can't reach the floor.
- The child should sit so that the back rested on the chair's back, head slightly bent forward between the body and the table easily held in one hand over the edge. When they are impossible to remove from under his feet, might be that the curvature of the spine, and circulatory problems.
- The nursery bed should be smooth, hard mattress. This is the type of the child's weight is evenly distributed muscles, like the calm after the vertical position in the trunk all day. Don't let the baby sleep on soft surfaces. This provokes the formation of the irregular curve of the spine during sleep. In addition, the soft mattress stimulates the warming of the intervertebral discs, which disturbed thermal regulation. Regarding the child's pillow should be flat placed exclusively under my head, and not the shoulders.
Competent corrective shoes.
Fair, accurate, timely selection of children's shoes allows parents to avoid or eliminate many of the problems, as, for example, the functional shortening of the limb, which is the incorrect posture, or compensation, the errors feet (clubfoot, flat feet).
Uniform load distribution.
It is known that the most of the school age, when children experience rapid growth of bone, muscle mass, and they, unfortunately, get a curvature of the spine. This happens for the reason that at this age the child's spine that is not adequate for the heavy loads. Parents should try not to overload your child when wearing a backpack, rucksack or bag. Remember that the standard weight, which has made it possible to increase your child, 10% of the total body mass.
Back to school backpack, smooth, solid, of a width of not more than shoulder width. Furthermore, the pack should not hang below the belt, straps need to be soft, wide, adjustable length. It is unacceptable that for a long time carrying heavy bags on one shoulder, which is especially important for girls. In this case, the curvature of the spine may be unavoidable.
Like the book of heavy loads, it is known that the lean to the crowds, elevators, that's a huge load on the spine can't be. Correct would be to sit down first with a flat back, then, tension in the chest, lifting, carrying. As well as advice to parents: even if you don't follow this rule and teach your children.
The correct posture, the formation of
To the growth, development of muscles, the child can safely start the moment of his birth. Thus, the increase in power of more rapid development. In infants, it is a great help to the massage (recipe).
The kid at the age of 2-3 months to begin doing exercise to workout the muscle groups responsible for holding your body in the correct position. That's enough to be with her palms, raising children, moving to position to "lie", the "off" position, and long to hold him in the air. In this situation, the muscles, joints, and the baby moves, the training, all the muscle groups.
After 1.5 years in the form of a game, a child starts to the tournament. Together you can "chop wood", "cat" arch your back, "pump the water" walk on the drawn lines, like the rope, rolling on the floor, cross the obstacles, etc. ask the child to draw a bird: lie on your stomach, "spread wings" (arms to the side), then hold the ankle of the feet.
The posture of the child is formed before puberty. All this time, you need to follow the formation. If a child has been, was a definite violation, while this period can be improved. The children regularly visit the podiatrist while he was in the account, and then go through all the available types of treatment. This can be a therapeutic exercise, swimming, massage, physiotherapy, manual therapy, surgical treatment (indications).
The formation of correct posture in children and prevent violations during the lessons of morning gymnastics, physical culture, in these moments at home, especially in the preschool and school institutions using a variety of useful exercises. The following are examples of such practices.
- A child standing on one leg, or walking on the beam.
- Hold the Hoop, the child does not tilt to the side.
- In the hands of the stick, the child to crouch, stand on the bottom.
- Spreading his arms, the hands, the child is not back.
- The feet and holding a stick, baby, so, this is forward bend.
- The child raises legs, lying on his back.
- A child crawls on all fours.
- The child, while the right posture, gait, the economy is always a load on the head.
- Hands of the child holding the stick to the end, and then, raising his hands so that the stick behind his back, and then alternates between the slopes of the left and right.
- Use the horizontal bar or wall bars, the children, strongly clutching the bar, flexes the leg at a right angle in this position for a few seconds.
- To the position "feet together, arms down", the child removes his right leg back, throw your hands in the side, it freezes, and then repeat the exercise with your left leg.
- Lying on back, child's feet are "familiar" or represents the "scissors".
- Lying on the stomach, the child lifts the knees bent feet, grabs the ankle with his hands and begins to rock like a boat on the waves.
- Standing before the mirror, the child, alternating, the first break, and then corrects your posture.
- The child to the wall of the five points (head, shoulders, buttocks, calves, heels). These points are the basic curves of the body to the outside, usually the connection to the wall. Performs various movements, for example squats, or elevate the legs, hands apart, straining the muscles of an average of 5 seconds.
Dear parents, to remind, to tell the child to "Sit up straight" of course, but it's still not enough. Start to worry about the health of the children "from the cradle" , be sure to find the time to practice with them. It was an important moment in the formation of the correct posture, the child a personal example. The exercises of the child, keep your back straight and healthy!