The appearance of the pain is a signal to the organization about the failure. If it hurts on the right side in the back, pay attention to the symptoms and take care of its elimination. Determine the cause of the pain is only approximate, accurate diagnosis is necessary medical help. If you are wondering what doctor to make an appointment with the therapist. He runs the test and mark scheme the additional steps.
If it is unbearable, sharp, sharp pain, call the ambulance. It could be an emergency medical intervention.
Listen to your body determine exactly where it hurts, where it gives pain, if you have additional symptoms. If you have problems with the spine or muscle pain that occurs in any part of the back depends on the location of the problem. This is the emergency often occurs after physical exertion, or awkward postures. Acute inflammation of the internal organs, as a rule, is accompanied by the additional symptoms: weakness, nausea, cough, fever. In the initial stages of the disease may be no special symptoms, except for pain syndrome, therefore, the early detection of the disease, it is important to consult your doctor.
The location of the pain is characterized by the body that need attention:
- Upper back under the shoulder blade. Here you introduce yourself to the respiratory system, the spine.
- Middle back right side rib cage, just below. This is the area of the lower part of the lungs, digestive system, pancreas, gall bladder, liver.
- Lower back around the waist – area of the urinary system right kidney.
- Right lower back – possible problems with the intestines, gynecology, urinary system.
- Back to the better digestive system, spine, muscles.
Function – enhance the pain with deep inhalation or exhalation. The treatment of turning to the therapist, which will be referred to the pulmonologist.
- Pleurisy – inflammation of the pleura. The pain is stabbing or cutting nature, will increase the depth of breathing, sudden movements, the waning, if lying on the affected side. Additional symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath. Diagnosed with x-ray, ultra sound. The treatment using antibiotics, different medical manipulations, and sometimes surgical intervention.
- Pneumonia – inflammation of the respiratory part of the lungs. The pain is felt under the shoulder or under the ribs, aggravated by deep breathing, coughing. In rare cases, the initial phase of the disease no other symptoms, then the fever, the cough, sputum, weakness. Treated with antibiotics, will help you find the doctor.
- Pneumothorax — accumulation of gas in the pleural cavity of the lungs. The pain is severe, sharp, stabbing, radiating to the arms, shoulders, increase your breathing, and cough. Someone wants to sit or polulezhachee situation, it seems, shortness of breath, cold sweat, panic. Diagnosed with x-ray, puncture the lungs. Urgent help doctor.
- Cancer of the lung. Unbearable, constant, severe pain only occurs in the last stages of cancer, if the tumor invades the pleura.
- Pulmonary infarction – necrosis, the lungs, the infiltration of this organ, the blood, when blockage of the artery by a blood clot. The pain is severe, sharp, cutting under the shoulder blade. Additional symptoms: difficulty in breathing, rapid heartbeat, blood in sputum. Urgently need to call an ambulance.
Diseases of the digestive system
Together, as a rule, more symptoms: abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting. The therapist may refer you to a gastroenterologist.
- Flatulence – intestinal gas. The pain is dull, gnawing, accompanied by flatulence. It seems after certain foods (beans, soda, etc.), as a result, the bowel disease or neurosis. Painful symptoms to ease the products, absorbents, defoamers.
- Appendicitis inflammation of the Appendix. If the Appendix is behind the caecum, painful feelings arise, not in the stomach, as in most cases, the lower back in the lower right corner. The pain is sharp, constant, radiates to the legs, groin, pelvic. When you lie on your left side will increase. Additional symptoms: nausea, weakness, fever 38 degrees and above. Urgent surgical intervention.
- Intestinal colic – spasm of the muscles of the intestine. The pain in the lower part of groin burning sensation and colic: then increases, then decreases, after a time passes through the abdomen. Additional symptoms: weakness, frequent urination, nausea, diarrhea. Possible causes: food poisoning, stress, intestinal diseases, gastritis. The intestinal colic to buy preparations to apply heating pad.
Strong intestinal colic may indicate serious diseases, for which in any case can not be used, kidney warmer, need to call the paramedics.
- Acute cholecystitis – inflammation of the gallbladder. Pain in abdomen, upper quadrant, gives the area below the right shoulder blade. Happen independently, after some time (half an hour). Most often at night or in the morning, after eating fatty food or alcohol. Additional symptoms: bitter taste in the mouth, nausea, vomiting of bile, white coating on the tongue. It is diagnosed by blood tests, urine, stool, ultrasound of the gallbladder. Treated with surgery or drugs necessarily diet.
- Acute pancreatitis the pancreas. Pain in the lateral part of the abdomen, radiating to the lower back to the right. In rare cases, sensation in the abdomen disappeared, and he felt just the rear, the Central part of the right side. The pain is dull, colic: amplified, then weakened. Additional symptoms: nausea, vomiting without relief, a person acquires a grayish tint, flatulence. Backup pain, call an ambulance. Waiting for the doctor to take anticonvulsant. The chronic inflammation of the pancreas occurs, a dull pain in the right side of back after eating or drinking.
Diseases of the urinary system
The most common cause of pain in the right side rear, if it is not connected to the spine, muscle. The therapist will recommend a urologist or nephrologist.
- Retroperitoneal hematoma or retroperitoneal bleeding – internal bleeding, injury to the abdominal organs. Occurs as a result of injury: fall on the height, the faith, the stomach. Back pain stomach depends on the extent of damage: the symptoms to a painful shock. Diagnosis is based on ultrasound, computed tomography, x-ray. Requires medical intervention.
Sometimes the onset of the disease, of the kidney, urinary tract manifests itself only in the lumbar region pain may be the symptoms!
- Nephroptosis is a shift in the kidneys. The disease early stages of the pain in the right side back irregular, blunt. It looks like the vertical position of the body, especially after a severe coughing or physical exertion. If you go to bed. Further pain increases, you may experience renal colic. Diagnosed by palpation, ultrasound lying and standing MRI. First-degree prolapse, the kidney treatment conservative: gymnastics, bandages, sanatorium treatment, massage. Third degree may require surgical intervention.
- Renal colic – obstruction of the upper urinary tract. The pain is severe colic the waist, the right ad, to the lumbar region, and later spread to the whole lower part of. Rise in body temperature, experiences, vomiting, bloating. Before the arrival of the ambulance, you can drink or inject spasmolytics. If besides the pain, no other symptoms, well warm heating pad helps. Waiting for the doctor to go to the kidneys above the bladder (half seated posture).
- Urolithiasis – urolithiasis – formation of stones in the urinary system. Depending on the place, the stones, the pain can occur in different parts of the back: the renal calyx, a dull pain deep in the lower back, the kidney pool — gives you the right hypochondrium, in the upper part of the ureter – acute unbearable pain while moving, can spread to the area of hypochondrium to the groin. The presence of a stone in the lower ureter – severe pain in the lower lumbar the transition to the reproductive organs. This is diagnosed by urine test, ultrasound, and MRI. Treatment-conservative or operative methods (choosing a doctor). Often, the medical herbs: dill, violets, calendula, cinquefoil, cowberry leaves, Hypericum, sage, bearberry, rose hips, and others. The pharmacy special herbal kidney fees.
- Hydronephrosis – enlargement of the renal pelvis. The pain hurts, it does not depend on the position of the body. The urine to darken, painted a reddish tinge sign of the presence of blood. The pain hurts, sometimes I felt symptoms of renal colic, weakness, nausea. Diagnosed by ultrasound, x-ray. Require hospital treatment, the excretion of urine, to reduce pressure on the kidney.
- Pyelonephritis is a bacterial inflammation of the kidney. The pain hurts, it's boring, sometimes surrounding does not depend on the position of the body, may be similar to renal colic. Additional symptoms: frequent urination, swelling of the face, extremities. Diagnosed the blood, urine tests, ultrasound, computed tomography, x-ray. Treated with antibiotics that should be prescribed the doctor the test results.
- Renal abscess purulent inflammation. Rare: as a consequence of pyelonephritis or urolithiasis. The pain is sharp, acute. The symptoms are similar to pyelonephritis, may further appear, chills, thirst. Requires emergency call and the emergency surgery.
Problems with the spine, the spinal cord
The peculiarity of this type of pain to intensify or subside, depending on gestures, posture. The doctor may refer you to the orthopedist, neurologist, manual therapist.
- Osteochondrosis – degenerative diseases of articular cartilage. The pain is dull, depending on your place gives you the shoulder, the arm or the leg, sacrum, buttocks. A man hard to bend over to stand up. During exercise, sudden movements, long static posture feels like, to calm down. To relieve the muscle spasm and inflammation. The treatment used anti-inflammatory drugs, analgesics, warming ointment, often doctors, physical therapy: paraffin baths, phonophoresis, laser therapy. Osteochondrosis useful therapeutic massage.
- Spondylosis is the deformation of the vertebrae due to the increase in the bone tissue. Growths compress the surrounding nerve endings, because it hurts, boring, one-sided pain, which does not depend on the body position and the time of the day. If you feel pressure on the painful areas, experience severe back pain. If the lumbar form, sometimes numb in the leg. Diagnosed through x-ray, MRI. Treated with painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs, useful massage, electrophoresis.
- Inter-vertebral hernia is a protrusion of the intervertebral disc. Characterized by a constant pulling, aching pain, which is further aggravated by the end of the day. The sharp movements may occur, lumbago, acute, fulminant pain. It feels like, when you turn to the side, bending over, lying down. To facilitate the condition, a pain reliever (paracetamol, up, béla). The treatment is aimed at relieving the pain and inflammation, physical therapy, massage. Surgery — rarely, for a good reason.
- Radiculopathy (sciatica) is a lesion of spinal roots. In most cases, the result of the degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, or stenosis (renal artery stenosis in the spinal canal). The pain, severe, acute or obtuse, so that the different parts of the spine. The characteristic loss of sensation in certain areas of the back muscles, this process is accompanied by numbness or tingling, burning sensation. The treatment is aimed at the determination and the reasons for the eradication of the symptoms. To ease the pain medication, massage, and special ointments. The folk remedies help with bathing, and application of the natural wool to the affected area.
The main thing– quickly to go to the doctor. Many diseases much easier, less time consuming, cheaper the money, if detected in the early stages of the event. Take care of your health!