Lower back pain that a person completely incapacitated as to walk, to move, in fact, is a lie, this phenomenon can be very problematic.
The article describes the possible causes of pain in the lower spine. Describes the symptoms of the diseases, methods of diagnosis, treatment.
The problem is, the disease, the spine, or the relevant for the elderly. But doctors often hear the complaint that the back pain at the bottom of the spine, people in the younger age.
Pain is a signal about any problem in the body. This is not a standalone disease, most often, is a manifestation of a particular disease. Various lesions of the axial skeleton is the most common cause of pain in the lumbosacralis in the region.
Causes of pain in the spine, the symptoms of diseases caused by
Back pain in the lower spine may be the cause of various diseases of the back. May be involved, the structures, the spinal joints, spinal discs, muscles, ligaments, tendons.
Provoking factors of the disorders:
- age-related changes;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- systemic diseases;
- the excessive load on the spine;
- some of the infection.
A number of disease, of which low back pain, expressed most intensely to break the routine, their way of life.
1. table. Disorders of the spine and the symptoms:
|Ankylosing spondylitis chronic inflammatory disease of the spine. It most often develops in the joints, the lumbosacralis spine.||The disease develops gradually. The symptoms depending on the stage. In the early stages, the disease is almost asymptomatic. In the morning it hurts at the bottom of the spine, a sensation, a little restriction. These symptoms pass after a workout. The development of the disease symptoms increase. At a later stage to develop typical disease of the spinal deformity, the posture of the applicant (photo).|
|Hernia, the lumbar spine — a bulging of the nucleus pulposus of the disc outer space between the two vertebrae.||The main symptom is severe pain in the lower part of the spine. Apparently, because of the infringement of the nerve roots. The pain radiates to the buttocks, leg. Decreases the amplitude of the motion, it's hard to squat, stairs. There is a violation of skin sensitivity in the affected area feels cold or warm.|
|Lumbosacralis osteochondrosis — degenerative-dystrophic disease of the spine, intervertebral discs.||Pathology indicated the pain, the buttocks, and reduces the tone in the calf muscles. This will be the because of the limitation of physical activity. Patients complain of fatigue, lack of energy. The pain in the spine at the bottom allows you to select a comfortable position for sleeping, so the body can not fully relax. To increase the sensitivity of the foot, cramps. The skin of the extremities is dry, scaly.|
In addition to the above diseases, pain in the lower spine can cause disease of the internal organs. Therefore, the appearance of the pain symptoms must go to a medical institution in the diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
Before the treatment, the doctor has to find out the cause of pain. Given the complexity of diagnosis, using all possible research methods.
Pre-diagnosis stages of survey of the patient. The approval necessary for the conduct of laboratory, instrumental examination.
- Analysis of blood, urine, puncture of the bone tissue. The data analysis can show the presence of inflammation, rheumatoid factor, various infections, increase in uric acid.
- An x-ray. X-ray shows the condition of the bones, the spine, the presence, in the joints, the height of the joint space. The x-ray it is possible that the presence of inter-vertebral hernia.
- Computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging. The procedures allow a detailed study of the spine, pelvic bones, layer by layer, to explore the surrounding soft tissue to determine the presence of the tumor mass.
Timely diagnosis prevents complications and increase the effectiveness of treatment.
What should be the treatment
Treatment of pain in the lumbar-sacral region of the spine depends on the cause, it aims to eliminate. Treatment is chosen individually.
But in all cases it is necessary to comprehensive:
- drug therapy;
- the traditional remedy.
If spinal need to reduce the burden. To do this, the patient is prescribed bed while ortho - — corsets, bandages, lumbar ortho -, belts.
People who are overweight are encouraged, adherence to a low calorie diet. It is necessary to exclude from the diet of fatty, fried dishes, smoked products, canned products, cakes, sweets.
The disease in the initial stage amenable to conservative therapy. Special diseases need surgical intervention. Getting to perform minimally invasive surgery that is less traumatic, reduces the rehabilitation period.
Treatment with drugs is important in the correction of abnormalities in the axial skeleton, leads to improvement of the patient's condition when selecting medications. The medication is designed to eliminate the causes of symptoms of the disease, restore function of the spine.
The price of the drug high enough, but without them it is impossible to achieve positive results.
Almost all medical institutions for the treatment of musculoskeletal system for patients, to alleviate the condition using a variety of physiotherapy. Physiotherapy is considered an effective method, because the submission of an application after reducing the pain, inflammation, improves blood circulation and nutrition of the synovial tissue, accelerate the healing of the whole organism.
- Electrophoresis. The use of galvanic current on the tissues of the spine intravenous drug. The dose of the drug is reduced, but this does not reduce the effectiveness.
- Laser therapy. The amplified light affects the nerve roots and eliminate the neurological symptoms. Stimulates the regeneration of the damaged tissues.
- Magneto therapy. This is the most effective method of treatment for an osteochondrosis of a loin. Low-frequency electromagnetic field improves blood flow, restores the mobility in the lumbar region.
- Ultrasound. Ultrasonic wave effectively eliminate pain and inflammation. There is a reinforcing effect in the affected area.
The treatment can be continued at the sanatorium, where the patients enjoy therapeutic baths, showers, mud therapy.
Physical therapy in diseases of the lumbosacralis spine is granted after a thorough examination of the patient, to exclude the comorbidities, complicated form of the disease, which can worsen the patient.
The patient detailed instructions on the task:
- training should be regular;
- the pace of the exercises slow, constant health monitoring;
- the exercises are performed smoothly without sudden movements;
- it is impossible to independently change the brightness of the exercises;
- sessions being terminated when the pain in the lumbar region;
- during the break, useful to hang out at the bar for a minute.
Approximate set of exercises can be found in watching the video, this article.
The person feels great pain when the bottom of the spine. So during this, any way to solve this pain. Along with the conventional treatment used in conventional medicine.
Several, centuries proven tool will help you manage the unpleasant symptoms of diseases of the spine:
- A compress of black radish. Grate the root crop, squeeze, and mix in the sour cream. The back up this mixture, cover with film wrap tie wool fabric. Continue another half-hour, avoiding serious burns.
- A honey massage. In the lower part of rubbing to the heart, to normalize the blood circulation. The procedure is done before bedtime.
- Dry heat. Make a dense fabric pouch and fill it with buckwheat, salt or cherry pie. Warmed the oven or microwave, apply to your lower back.
- Infusion cinquefoil. Dry root cinquefoil medium-sized cut, pour half a liter of vodka. Infuse for a month. To accept on a teaspoon 3 times a day.
The effectiveness of the traditional recipes have long been recognized by official medicine. But before applying you should consult with your doctor.
Folk remedies for the treatment of pain are made from natural ingredients
A condition when a person has a sore back, lower spine discomfort is felt, requiring immediate treatment to the doctor. Timely medical care reduces the risk of complications.