If you experience pain in the muscles of the back, the reasons may be different. A man of the occiput to the sacrum lot of muscle, very physical activity. Why hurt your back muscles?
Pain, the crunch of the joints over time can lead to terrible consequences - local or total restrictions on the movement of the joint, until the disability. The people, taught by bitter experience, that healing of the joints natural remedy that is recommended by option.
Diseases of the spine
Suffer 85% of the population. Affect the vertebrae, intervertebral discs, spinal cord, brain stem, and roots of the spinal nerves, veins, arteries, capillaries, ligaments, and muscles. The most common diseases: osteochondrosis, spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis, arthritis, arthrosis, and scoliosis.
The enemy of the spine
Osteochondrosis is a chronic disease of the spine which is degenerative lesions and destruction of bone tissue, intervertebral discs, the vertebral articular cartilage as a result of:
- hereditary predisposition;
- a bad diet;
- the overweight;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- the excessive load;
- the stress, etc.
Anatomical, morphological transformations of the spine, abnormal mobility infringed the nerves, soft tissue, medulla roots of the vessels.Occurs the pain.
- the reduction in the mobility of the vertebral joints (inability to 100%, however, head);
- the reduction of skin sensitivity, numbness, tingling.
To relieve the burden on a modified spinal muscles reflexively tense up (compressed). Over time, a constant voltage provokes a different pain, muscle. The nature and localization of pain They affect the distribution area:
- In the case of degenerative cervical disc disease, when the compressed veins, arteries, the pain is paroxysmal, burning, throbbing. Localization is often one – sided- the back of the head, the other part of the head.
- If thoracic degenerative disc disease, symptoms that are often similar to other diseases (internal organs, for example), the pain is sharp in nature, similar to myocardial infarction, or gradual, individual, similar to pneumonia, but the absence of cough, fever. Concentrates qui inter costas area, the scapula, and upper abdomen.
- When lumbar osteochondrosis, muscle, lumbar pain sudden back pain. Sore muscles, the lumbar and the leg, the back kick to the groin, pelvis.
The complicated version, inter-growth of the vertebrae, the pain is reduced or disappears.
The cervical osteochondrosis, in addition to the fact that the sore muscles and the back and the neck, the symptoms of hypoxia: dizziness, nausea, migraine, loss of vigilance, sensitivity, the hands, the shoulders, the shortness of breath, limitation of neck mobility. In adulthood, the possible sudden loss of consciousness, extreme version – paresis, paralysis of the hand.
If thoracic degenerative disc disease — cough, "lump" in the throat, difficulty swallowing, bending, raise your hands, high blood pressure, pain in the heart area.
While lumbar degenerative disc disease — numbness of the skin, paresis, paralysis of the legs, the men – difficulties in urination, erection, and in women the menstrual cycle.
What's the doctor's address, diagnostics
Since it is similar to other diseases, symptoms, sick people, to the therapist, cardiologist, gastroenterologist. This takes time, causes complications. The concerned doctor, a neurologist.
2 diagnostic methods:
- laboratory: general, and blood biochemical tests;
- instrumental: x-ray of the spine in 2 projections, MRI, CT, biopsy microscopic examination.
The results of the research, or options for therapeutic techniques. Treatment of degenerative disc disease If the muscle pain in your back, the conservative and the surgical treatment. Conservative community:
- The medicine. Is assigned to the crisis. Used, Nsaids, muscle relaxants, hondoprotektory, vitamins, b, E, angioprotectors, glucocorticoids, biogenic stimulators.
- Physiotherapy. Electrophoresis, acupuncture, magnetic therapy, physiotherapy, etc. the healing process is faster.
- The Spa treatment. Practically symptom-free.
- Diet. During the crisis you need to eat small portions 5-7 times a day, so fried, choose boiled, steamed food. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day.
If inefficacia methods performed surgery: remove inter-vertebral herniation or inter-vertebral disc replacement with silicone implant (prosthesis).
Diseases of the internal organs
Sometimes the muscle pain occurs on the background of diseases of internal organs:
- The gastrointestinal tract (gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, perforated ulcer, intestinal pathology);
- pancreas (chronic pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis);
- the gall bladder (acute cholecystitis);
- liver (colic);
- respiratory (pneumonia, pleurisy, bronchitis, tuberculosis);
- of the genitourinary system (prostatitis, renal colic), gynaecological diseases (myoma, inflammation of uterine appendages, endometriosis);
- the heart-vascular diseases (myocardial infarction, angina, ischemic heart disease, aortic aneurysm).
The kind of pain, concentration
When violations of the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, gall bladder, liver acute pain localization – stomach, right side, irradirovaniem the lower back of the clavicle, a little below the shoulder blade. In hepatic colic the pain extends to the right shoulder, scapula, neck, belly. If the inflammation of the prostate around the pain.
The diseases, gynecological, genitourinary device muscles of a sore back. Severe pain in the abdomen, genital organs, diffuse into the back on two sides, against the backdrop of the frequent urination, the evidence of renal colic.
The disease of the respiratory system against the background of the heat diffuse into the pain in my back under the shoulder blades or in the chest, scelesto cough.
Back pain on the left side which is the left arm, neck, evidence of the diseases of the circulatory system.
And related symptoms
Plagued by nausea, heartburn, vomiting, increased sweating. The muscles of the abdominal wall is compressed, the abdomen hard.
The mechanical damage
After the biggest spread of the cause. You can get:
- the athletes in the training due to an incorrect calculation of the gravity or the mass;
- the children from excessive mobility;
- divers, if you hit the water.
- pregnant women;
- the young mothers when raising the child;
- when weight lifting or increased physical loads;
- intensive movements;
- in the fall, especially from a height on your back or landing on the feet, where you can get a compression injury to the vertebrae;
- if the mechanical shock from the outside — blunt force, blast, etc.
Main symptoms: painful back muscles along the spine, where an injury, swollen. Due to injury to the vessels, bleeding in the soft tissues, bruises, abrasions.
The kind of pain, localization
Damage, due to injury of the spine leads to dull diffuse pain at the site of injury, without a clear definition of concentration. The injuries leading to torn ligaments without displacement or fracture of the spinous processes, the pain is sharp, mainly in the area of the spinous, transverse processes, the fracture in the region of the damaged bone.
Damage to the thoracic region, loss of sensation in the extremities, ataxia, pain in region of heart, during inspiration.
Who to contact, diagnosis
You need to get an appointment with a traumatologist, even if the damage seems insignificant. The effects of injury may appear later.
The visual inspection, a medical history of the study of the disease, he ordered a CT scan, chest x-ray. The results diagnosis, further treatment leading neurosurgeon, semper. Recommended treatment Minor damage can be seen in bed, use of anti-inflammatory, pain reliever ointments, gels. Bed rest gradually changed to little load, I'm trying not to reboot.
The helminthiasisok infections, especially parasitic infections
Rare reason. Echinococcosis is a parasiticcaused by the larva of tapeworm Echinococcus. The infection occurs:
- contact the animal carrying the worm;
- while eating contaminated animal faeces berries, vegetables, fruits;
- the water natural sources containing helminthiasisok eggs.
Spread the blood through the body, it affects the internal organs, forming a part of capsule, the cysts in the form of a bladder Cyst may contain up to 10 liters, to achieve a few pounds, the shape is not a year. Overgrown cysts leading to gradual destruction of the affected organ, whether the atrophy. Cyst rupture can cause anaphylactic shock.
Because of muscle pain in the back most of the hydatid disease of the spinal cord or kidneys.
The type of pain, location
The initial stage is asymptomatic. The growth of cysts change.
When hydatid cyst of the spinal cord, the compression of the bladder body and the vertebral arch and the spinal cord seems to be the corset a sharp pain concentrated in the chest region increases with time in strong movements. The mobility of the spine is reduced, straight back muscles stiffen up, in the form of a roller, to the touch in the course of the spinous processes of the spine painful.
And related symptoms During the helminthiasis of the spinal cord the pain in the limbs. When hydatid cyst of the kidney — fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss, malaise. At a later stage, renal colic, exacerbation of pyelonephritis, difficulty urinating, decreased mobility of the kidney, palpable tumor is circular in the area of hypochondrium. Doctor Often people turn to allergists, internists, neurologists, infektsionistam that doesn't bring relief.
The treatment of surgical intervention, the treating physician, a neurosurgeon.
Diagnostics of helminthiasis
The main methods are:
- CT. Can detect, tumors in the spinal canal.
- Myelography. Introduced inter-cavernous channel, the spine, the contrast material allows you to take pictures (myelogram).
- A blood test . The reaction of passive hemagglutination.
So, what to do if the sore back muscles? Treatment of spinal canal removal of compressive vertebral arches (laminectomy), emptying the bladder, removing the outer shell, machining the cavity to 2.5% iodium solution, then the salt, or sodium thiosulphate.
Cysts infection renal removal, if necessary, a resection, or nephrectomy. After surgical treatment in order to avoid contamination designated by the antihistamines.
One of the most difficult reasons. Autoimmune myositis is an inflammation of skeletal muscle resulting from the detection of the immune system, the cells of the muscle fibers of the threatening the health of agents, the destruction, the connective tissue membrane. May impact on a muscle (the local myositis) or more (priapism). If the affected skin, dermatomyositis. Autoimmune myositis can occur independently, and the background of the existing system conditions: rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, scleroderma.
The main symptoms are muscle weakness, tension, swelling of the muscles, muscle pain, restriction of movement, the patient is difficult to get out of bed, they serve themselves.
The type, location of pain
The pain is dull, not intense. Increasing the temperature, the movements. In some cases, disappears completely. Concentrated in the region of the affected muscles.
Maybe a local rise in temperature. When pascebantur the neck muscles, difficulty swallowing, muscles of the chest, and membrane — difficult, cough, breathing.
The Dermatomyositis, the skin is edematous. Appear purple-red spots or nodules, severe itching. Who to contact, how to diagnose Autoimmune myositis can be diagnosed and treated in rheumatology. The examination of the patients, refinement of the existing complaints, as well as the presence of systemic diseases. Electromyography is appointed.
Methods of treatmentthe Treatment includes the use of:
- steroid anti-inflammatory hormones;
- immunosuppressants to suppress the immune response;
- extracorporeal methods of treatment hemosorption, plasmapheresis;
During exacerbation of the disease intravenous vitamins, and can be detected, while the anti-toxic solutions. After a relief this condition usually prescribe medical massage, physical therapy.