Almost all the people there, the pain, the muscles of the back. There is old, young. The appearance may be a harmless symptom, or indication that the person develops a serious disease. Regardless of the reasons, why the man should be mandatory to see a doctor. Timely access to a specialist will help relieve the pain and stop the disease's further spread.
Why hurt your back muscles
Spin the big part of the human body. It includes almost all the internal organs, muscles, joints, bones. And the pain is to warn the people. Often discomfort caused by infection, inflammation, strain, excessive exercise. These factors lead to the fact that the muscles in this area is expanded or reduced, the structure of the spine changes.
Pain in the back description is very difficult. The appearance associated with entry into the muscles of lactic acid. Because edema, pain intensity variable.
The doctors say that the muscle pain are divided into several types:
- severe pain.
Acute pain usually is the result of the development of the inflammatory process, infectious diseases, or the diseases of the internal organs.
The patients divided into several groups, pain. Pain syndrome, in their opinion:
Causes of pain in the stomach back:
The development of the diseases of the muscles: scoliosis, osteochondrosis, arthrosis, rheumatism. Lead to the fact that the muscles get tired, and this causes the person discomfort. Disease due to the unpleasant looks, trapezium-shaped, longitudinal muscle.
The diseases of the internal organs. For example, pathology in the area of the urogenital, cardiac system, respiratory organs, stomach, liver, shoulder blade, upper back, and chest.
The spread of the inflammatory process. The common disease that affects the muscles of the back myositis. Begin penetration of the infection in the body, destroying the connective tissue, muscle. Because this person, apparently, purulent tumor. Myositis often occurs due to the fact that the people sweating out the draft. Often it manifests itself as a complication in chronic diseases, localized in the airway, the lungs. In addition, it seems the injuries, bruises, rheumatism, intestinal worms, diseases of the Central nervous system, the bad heredity. In the initial stages the inflammation may go away on its own. However, if the later is not treated, the person can increase the pain significantly increases the temperature of the body, the infection moves to other regions, there will be muscle atrophy. If the person does not appear discomfort in the muscles, but the locomotor activity decreased.
The mechanical damage, as well as various injuries of the muscles. They usually appear on the athletes after heavy physical work. Excessive physical activity often, for such people, there are gaps, tears can appear the inflammation of the trapezius muscle, cramps, pain, the whole back.
The strain of the organism, as well as the sedentary lifestyle. In this case, the pain a person could get if he was stationary and produced a little action. Risk among office workers. They are always in an uncomfortable position. The result is often muscle pain work.
Often sore muscles after a workout people involved in active sports. This includes the citizens, often traveling to the vessels, persons traveling to the tents, backpacks. This is because the back muscles are under such a load, too abrasive, which is a purely mechanical injury, pain in the muscles. Mechanical injury often appear in the children. This is because the bones in particular, the mobility, and not able to assess the physical strength. For this reason, parents make sure their children, to exclude a fracture of the ligaments.
The presence of congenital abnormalities. For example, the syndrome, short legs, people, deformed spine, and there are diseases of the intestine. Painful sensations unpleasant, but it appears regularly, but due to the fact that the pathology is developing rapidly, the pain, the person or reinforced.
The massage or therapeutic exercises. Often the patients reported that the muscle pain is released after the procedure. They can occur due to the fact that this is incorrect. For example, the person designated relaxing Spa treatment, had an interesting or point of impact. Discomfort may be from the fact that during the procedure, arising from the excessive muscle tension. The pain may occur if the person the procedure was contraindicated, he did it, or I don't know what to do. The pain is often appear when the person developing a chronic disease. If the procedure is after 1-2 hours, your back hurts. The presence of a low-skilled worker can lead to the onset of pain. Keep in mind that if massage is done correctly, after the pain occurs.
Other reasons causing pain in the muscles, the development of special anatomical features. For example, scoliosis leads to symmetry breaking of the spine, flat feet, reduce the lower limb is a congenital developmental asymmetry of the pelvis.
What to do if you hurt your back muscles
The development of the disease, the patient appeared pain in the muscles, but the following pathology:
- disturbed posture;
- reduced mobility of joints, spine. For example, a not completely straighten my back or turn to the side of the head;
- to reduce the overall sensitivity of the skin.
The doctors say that it hurt the back muscles, the spine also development of the human body, serious diseases. Most often, to the development of osteoarthritis. Suffers approximately 85% of the population.
Lower back pain strikes:
- intervertebral discs;
- the spinal cord;
- the tree trunks, roots of the spinal nerves;
- the veins and arteries;
- capillaries, ligaments, and muscles.
In addition, osteochondrosis develops on the background:
- ankylosing spondylitis;
The risk of osteoarthritis, this leads to degenerative lesions and destruction of bone tissue, intervertebral discs and articular cartilage.
The reasons for the development of osteoarthritis following:
- eating the wrong foods;
- injuries might in the future lead to the development of serious diseases.
- roots, soft tissue, muscles, blood vessels;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- the excessive burden on the organization's physical work;
- common stress.
Pain occurs in the left or right lower part of the blades indicates that the development of a hernia, nonalgia. Many patients resigned to weak, dull, recurrent pain in the back, consider this normal. But that's the problem. It is important to consult a specialist and to identify the cause of the pain.
Most often the pain in the back area appear in a clearly marked location. This could be:
- Pain in the trapezius muscle. Extremely vulnerable, because the fibers in the shoulder, and you can manage the mobility. Usually hurts the most, latissimus dorsi workers in the art and the dancers, who are often too much work. Besides pain in the muscle can occur due to emotional problems.
- Pain in the trapezius muscle may also occur after elimination of the source of the disease, and accompanied by the head. This pain is characterized by the following symptoms: people can't move my head, the pain spread to the shoulder area, cervical spine. There are a nuisance, a constant, is often not given the shoulder Class.
- The resulting discomfort is a big diamond shaped muscle in the back. When the pain that a person is not able to actively move the neck and shoulders. Pain in this area can occur due to the fact that people don't properly lift heavy objects. This is due to the shifting layout of the paddle-development, people stairs.
- If there is no pain, the muscles of the left, he says, the development of osteochondrosis. When a person will often feel dizzy, visual disturbances, discomfort in the upper limbs.
- If the sore muscles in the back, along the spine, talks about the development of hernias, scoliosis. Painful sensations occur because nerve roots subjected to pressure part of the spinal cord to change the usual situation.
- The appearance of degenerative cervical disc disease is characterized by the pressure in the veins, arteries, the pain appears the attacks. This is burning, throbbing. It is localized in the neck, or on the other side of the head. The symptoms of oxygen deficiency: dizzy, nauseous, migraine appears to decrease dramatically vision, decreased sensitivity in the upper limb, shoulder girdle arises, shortness of breath, decreased activity of the cervical spine. If the person is an adult, you may suddenly lose consciousness, if the disease becomes chronic, then there are paresis, paralysis of the upper limbs.
- The emergence of thoracic osteochondrosis is characterized by the appearance of acute pain lumbago, is gradually increasing. It is localized in the area between the ribs, the shoulder blades, upper abdomen. The patient's cough, there are a lot of in the throat, difficulties arise during the Commission of the swallowing action. When bending, lifting upper limb — increased pressure, pain appears in the heart.
- The appearance of lumbar degenerative disc disease is characterized by the formation of, as well as the lumbar pain. The Flash of the lumbago. Sore muscles, in the lumbar region and legs. At the same time gives to the groin and pelvis. If your vertebrae fused, you might be smaller, or even into the abyss. Thus, the patient feels numbness of the skin, paresis, paralysis, upper limbs. The men would have problems going to the toilet. The women, disturbed menstrual cycle.
- The appearance, the pain, the back muscles to the point indicates that the development: degenerative disc disease, sciatica, scoliosis, tuberculosis, injuries of the spine, the inflammation of the muscles. If the patient has pain in the back muscles on the right side, it may indicate that the body develops diseases, which disrupt the structure of the internal organs. He says of the development: appendicitis, peritonitis, pyelonephritis, pancreatitis, necrotizing pancreatitis, duodenal ulcer, incidence, kidney stones, gall bladder inflammation, heart attack, stroke, and pneumonia. If the pain appears to the women, speaking about the development of the adnexitis, endometritis, fibroids, cysts.
Diagnosis of the disease
Muscle pain is treated by a surgeon, a neuropathologist, a therapist, who carried out an accurate diagnosis, prescribe treatment. In the beginning, they examine the patient and ask about the complaints.
Additional diagnostic methods used for identification of a person, the disease symptoms are the following:
- X-ray — determines whether the disease is localized in the bone system.
- MRI evaluation of the affected area of the muscles.
- Puncture — notes parasitic lesions.
- Using ECG to evaluate the heart system.
The patient need to have a blood test, urine. They can determine the development of the inflammatory process in the body.
To treat the pain, the muscles of the back may be the following methods. These are all to eliminate the source of pain:
- To relieve the acute pain in the problem area of the patient applied creams, gels, anesthetic. In this case, a suitable ointment containing the red pepper. In addition, you can use the ointments containing snake venom.
- The myositis, you need to use the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Furthermore, the doctor can prescribe remedies based on the use of corticosteroids. Remember that these need to be applied to the courses only, in accordance with the treating physician.
- Herniated disks used muscle relaxants, which can quickly remove muscle spasms.
- The parasites can take medication.
- The purulent myositis, patient is prescribed antibiotics.
In order to avoid back pain, the patient is required to perform the following simple steps:
- Keep the correct posture when walking, when sitting in the chair. In order to save need to stand close to a wall, snuggle up to the nape of the corner. This position need to remember and keep in your daily life.
- If you want to stay here long, the doctors suggest every 10 minutes, to change their position, shifting weight from one foot to the other.
- In those cases, when you need to sit for a long time — you want to relieve muscle fatigue. To do this, you need to bend your back, stretch your arms forward, to take a deep breath. Further, it should be up on the toes, raise the arms up, and a good stretch for them. These movements should be performed several times a day.
- It is recommended to hang for a long time at the bar.
- In order that the people eat. To avoid the fatty foods. Better rich foods to consume fiber, vitamins, minerals.
- Dress for the weather, avoid drafts and hypothermia.
- Every day physical exercise.
- Don't lie too long in bed. Shorter periods of rest will eliminate the likelihood of muscle atrophy.