Correct posture is essential for good health. Unfortunately, people are not born already formed posture. This needs to work. And this is in pre-school age, it is best to start to instill good habits and to habituate children to healthy way of life.
Always nice to see a man, whose straight shoulders, a straight back, and easy walking. These people more confident. And vice versa. It is sad to see a passer-by, with bent back. And it is only the external factors. Bad posture leads to complications of the internal organs. Disrupted respiratory and Central nervous system, reduced lung capacity and difficulty breathing. Therefore, it is very important to the child to pay attention to the formation of posture.
Posture: basic concepts
Posture is a familiar pose in which the back in the upright position. In the first years of life, children are shaped to the natural curves of the spine. For the time when the child goes to school these curves are defined more clearly. The spine begins to form in the process of development and growth of the baby.
Signs of correct posture:
- clavicles are at the same level;
- if you look back, scapula and shoulders are symmetrically arranged;
- the head, hips and torso in one line;
- the legs are the same length.
If you want to determine whether a violation of the child, you need to put right. If the blades are heavily favored, and head and shoulders tilted forward, time for action.
Types of posture:
- flat back;
- flat concave back;
- round back;
- round-concave back;
- bad posture.
One of the most common diseases in children is a slouch. The children do not know how to control themselves, so while reading or playing games on the computer, the back relaxed and rounded, the shoulders falling forward. This leads to a stooped posture. If time does not take measures for the growth of the club, the heart and lungs will be more work than usual.
Errors round, or round-concave back occur at an early age. Start to stand, walk and sit the child needs at the time. In this age group can begin to formulate the error. Characterized by drooping shoulders, a strong curve in the spine and head tilted forward.
In children, retarded, or vice versa, a fast-growing and can be flat or concave flat back. These children quickly get tired, does not cope well with varying loads, complain of headaches. Usually, this attitude leads to the development of scoliosis.
A bad back is observed that children in pre-school. This is the first sign that is in violation of posture. This problem occurs when the child moves a little, did not have developed muscles, excess weight, too long sitting at the table.
Three levels of wrong posture
- First: small changes in the true. Easy to fix with the help of a volitional effort. The most common in preschoolers.
- Second: the signs of the curvature of the bearing becomes larger. Some effort to straighten the spine enough. If you take the child by the armpits and lift, the violation will be eliminated. Posture can be corrected with a special diet.
- Third: when the posture is difficult to treat.
Factors that influence the posture of children
- Proper diet. Be sure, the diet should contain foods that contain vitamins C and D. salmon, mackerel, milk, eggs, currants, citrus fruits, and legumes.
- The absence or lack of physical activity. Maintain your posture in the right form, requires good physical preparation.
- Wrong heavy school bags. Better if the weight of the container does not exceed 2 kg. Therefore, it is still worth to watch, that the child carries with him. Pick the right backpack with an orthopedic back and wide comfortable straps.
- The wrong posture. You must monitor the students during the execution of the initial work, when they are sitting long at the table, and especially for the computer. Occasionally, to tell him about good posture. Be sure to take small breaks during long sits.
- On a psychological condition. The constant criticism, lack of understanding by parents increase self-esteem in children. Insecure children are more likely to slouch. So, for the child is very important parenting and support.
- Mode of work and rest. It is important to observe the relations between these classes. Many parents strive to ensure that the child attended a plurality of parts and is always doing something. Kids need physical activity. But they also needed rest
- The shape of the foot. Violations of the foot will certainly lead to changes of the spine. Regularly inspect your foot flat.
Test: how to determine if a violation of posture
It would be easy. Put the child in the wall, so that the head, shoulders, buttocks and heels were tightly pressed on the side surface. If the posture is correct, then such a posture will not cause any inconvenience. In the case of violation of the child will be difficult to deal with such a request. And even more so to move away from the walls and stay in this position for some time.
Form the correct posture in children
- It all starts with the birth. It is therefore necessary to pay special attention to the development of your child in early childhood. It is in childhood, it is easier to form correct habits, and accustom children to a healthy way of life.
- Permanent motor activity. From an early age, teaching a child with a physical exercise. It can be Cycling, skating and rollerblading. Play with him outdoor games: badminton, volleyball, football.
- Refusal misrepresented. When children are young, it is difficult to control yourself. Do not attach a lot of importance of how you sit, what position watching TV or eating. And in those moments it is very important for parental control.
- General physical preparation. In order to have a child, which is created on the correct posture, stiffness and exercises that increase overall body tone. Swimming and healthy sleep helps to restore the nervous system.
- Check out, or flat feet. Selection of proper and comfortable shoes will help children to maintain proper posture during the movement.
- The baby bed must be firm, preferably with an orthopedic mattress.
- The exercises that have contributed to the development of correct posture — a set of exercises for strengthening the back muscles, shoulder girdle, abdominals, flexibility, joint mobility, training of the respiratory system.
Exercises for correct posture
- Unloading of the spine. Twice a day lie on a hard surface. It is enough 15 minutes for each time.
- Horizontal slider. Hanging out in the calm state on the horizontal bar. Time: how much is enough force.
- A straight back. Up against the wall, tightly clutching the head, buttocks and heels. The offset from the wall, sit down and stand up, taking the right position.
- "Swallow". Feet together, hands down. In retracting one leg back, hands bred to the sides. Stand for half a minute. Then change the leg.
- Walking around the room. Go, alternate between different options: on tiptoes, on heels, on the outer edge of the foot.
Games to prevent a violation of posture
- The game with the ball. For strengthening the shoulder girdle and good posture. You need to get to the basket with the ball, throwing it with both hands from behind in the head.
- Game with a rope. For developing balance and strengthening muscles. The floor was covered with rope and the kids go through it like a tightrope. In this case, you must try to go with a flat back, hands to dissolve in hand.
- Play with a toy. Strengthens back muscles, helps to maintain balance. The child leans forward, the back is placed soft toys. Must accept the burden of a specific place. During the movement of the head cannot be reduced and your back should keep straight.
Funds for the rehabilitation of the
With the rehabilitation process of the children is quite long and consists of physical, medical and psychological assistance.
One of the main ways of treatment is considered posture, therapeutic exercise (physical therapy). Its objective is to increase physical endurance, strengthening muscles, developing coordination, the ability to control your body. A special set of exercises depending on the development of your child, you will help you to choose the specialist.
The necessary method of treatment is massage. It is indicated for each change of posture, which are aimed at strengthening the muscles, reduce pain and relieve tension. The right kind of massage will be chosen by the specialist after examination.
Hydrokinesotherapy or aqua gymnastics is a useful and necessary form of rehabilitation, which the kids love. Water exercise is easier to do. All moves are carried out under the supervision of a specialist. Take into account different degrees of disorders of posture, therefore, the complex of exercises is selected on an individual basis. The method is not medical. However, in combination with exercise gives excellent results.
In this type of treatment, it is important to choose the most suitable climate for your child. It is useful to treat in the fresh air — air bath, swimming, sunbathing. When choosing a resort it is better to consult a doctor who knows the geographical backgrounds.
Pelotherapy — mud treatment, a simple and effective method in the treatment of the spine. Beneficial microorganisms included in the composition of medicinal mud, relaxing, soothing and analgesic effect on the body. However, due to the fact that in children is still poorly developed immune system, there are contraindications for treatment. And it is important that you follow the recommendations of your pediatrician.
Balneotherapy is the composition of the different procedures for recovery, which uses fresh, sea or brackish water. When a violation of posture useful wash. Water pressure, its composition, temperature, and all of this together it strengthens the muscular-skeletal system, the muscular system, promotes joint mobility.
Apparatus for physical therapy are devices that have a medical impact on the child, using electric current, laser radiation, heat, magnetic field, etc - helps the medicines to penetrate deeper through the skin, relieving pain. In conjunction with other interventions therapy increases the treatment effectiveness.
An important role in our lives has the correct posture. At an early age to pay attention to the child's physical activity. For the elimination of the consequences of improper education is always more difficult than to learn since childhood, good habits. Pay attention to a variety of factors: such as sitting, standing and moving of your child. Help him to grow up successful and healthy.