Causes of pain in the kidneys to look for, mainly the inflammatory, destructive, functional or congenital changes. Many patients in the cold season go to the doctor with the complaint that "sore kidneys". What causes the disease, what to do in such a situation, learn with us!
Why hurt your stomach, give back?
Kidney – paired organ of the urinary system. They are located on both sides of the spine level with the eleventh thoracic and third lumbar vertebrae. That's a pretty serious organ of the human body, so the pain in the kidneys, you must pay attention to the specialist and start the treatment only after you learn the cause of the pain.
When the kidney disease may also hurt the stomach, the radiation back?
- Pyelonephritis inflammation of the renal pelvis – may be a little pain, which is the oppressive nature of the side, rarely appearing on the one hand, most patients often complain of pain in the left and the right simultaneously, and the back pain in the kidney area.
- Oncology (cancer malignancy), renal, of course, in addition to other symptoms the patient feels the pain, the projection of the kidney and back pain kidney cancer 2% of all oncological diseases of different localization. However, benign tumors of the kidney, for example, fibroma, adenoma, accompanied by pain.
- A decreased kidney (nephroptosis the left kidney) accompanied by pain in this area, especially the back strain or lifting heavy objects.
- Kidney stones also, because your back hurts, particularly in the movement or exertion. Pain the following nature – there are the growing pain at the side of the left side, then the lower abdomen, pressure, palpation of the kidneys also feel the pain.
- Associated symptoms, high fever, nausea, chills, vomiting, frequent urge to urinate.
These symptoms are not necessarily related specifically to this body, the diagnosis of kidney disease is fairly complicated. Often the stomach, then gives it back, the diseases of the spleen, the colon. Therefore, it is obligatory on you to seek the advice of a doctor, a urologist to know the exact reason for the pain.